Costs included in the price:
Costs excluded in the price:
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (for two nights) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guided city tours (if applicable by private car / van / bus)- depending on the number of tourists.
- All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Local licensed English and other language speaking guides. (We have guides for different language including Russian, etc.)
- Local staffs and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs
- As you will mostly be traveling via land transportation, there will be no domestic airfares fees for Annapurna Trekking.
- Land transfers during trekking itinerary
- Inclusive of government tax.
- Official expenses
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry fee.
- All meals (lunch and dinner) in City or the Capital.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax
- Visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Note: Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in above section.
Day 01: Arrive to Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
You will be welcomed by our representatives there at the Airport upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. You will then be transferred to the Hotel where you will be briefed about the travel itinerary. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (910m) 8 hrs
On the second day of the itinerary, you will embark on a scenic drive to Pokhara from the Capital City of Kathmandu which will take around 6 hours. You will enjoy the drive as you will enjoy natural sightseeing during the course of the drive. After reaching Pokhara, you will be transferred to a Hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 03: Trek to Kalikasthan 3- 4 hrs
After taking lunch on the third day, you will start your trek towards the village of Vijayapur which is the starting point of the trek. On the day of trekking, the trekkers can enjoy seeing the fields of rice and then ascend to Rakhigaon to the Chautara. Walking along the trail, you will climb further up and finally arrive to Kalikasthan. Kalikasthan provides a space for lovely scenery of Mountains and Pokhara city. Stay overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Syanklung (1,730m) 3- 4 hrs
The trail begins up along the forest ridge, crossing Thulokot and then again onto the Mati Thana. We will stop over there for taking lunch. The trail steadily set up to ascend to Naudanda and keep on until we arrive to the village of Gurung of Shanklung where we will spend the night. Syanklung will make us to observe the upright view of Lamjung Himal and Annapurna. Stay overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Chisopani (2,300m) 3- 4 hrs
The Himalayan skyline changes as the route taken will be covered by the mountains like Annapurna II, Himalchuli, Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. The trail moves downward vertically to the Southern part of the hill, crossing by a very old tree with the platform of stone. From there we will move on, going behind the Royal trek route and climb up to Chisopani. Stay overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Pokhara (884m) 3-4 hrs
On the following day we will move to Pokhara from Chisopani taking nearly 3 to 4 hours. Pokhara is a beautiful city where any tourist will be lost seeing the natural beauty of the city. Pokhara is well known for experiencing the adventures and sunrise views in Sarangkot. We can even buy some handicrafts crafted by the local people without using the help of machine. Stay overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Flight to Kathmandu
On this day, you will catch a flight to Kathmandu from Pokhara. In around thirty minutes, you will reach the Capital City. For the remaining time in the city, you can go for sightseeing tour in the Capital, exploring and enjoying the ancient arts and crafts of temples and monuments like the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, among others.
Day 08: Departure from Kathmandu
On the final day of the itinerary, you will be transferred to the International Airport in Kathmandu from where you will catch a flight back to your home country.